Personal Injury Attorney in Hamblen County

Areas We Serve

At The Bowlin Law Firm we are intent on providing our clients with excellent service and aggressive representation. If you have been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another then our firm will be able to help you file a lawsuit to collect monetary compensation for your injuries. It is important that you speak with a representative from our firm as soon as possible in order to begin the process of building a strong defense of your case, and to prevent forfeiture of your possible benefits due to statutes of limitations that apply in Tennessee.

Our firm has been serving the personal injury victims of Hamblen County, Tennessee and the surrounding areas since 2005 with a long history of success and many satisfied clients whom we have represented in the past. Our firm will be able to provide you with personal injury representation if you reside in Greeneville, Sevierville, Jefferson City, Dandridge, Morristown, Newport, Hawkins County, Greene County, Jefferson County and Grainger County.

Let us protect your rights.

In order to have a personal injury claim against an individual or entity, you must be able to prove two elements:

  • The other person acted negligently whether through unreasonable accident or deliberate actions
  • Their negligent actions caused substantial injury to you

When establishing negligence on the part of the individual or entity, you must be able to establish that they owed you a duty of care and that they violated this duty of care. If you have been injured by the negligence of another individual then our firm will be able to help you. Whether you were injured in a car accident, drowning accident, nursing home abuse or many other ways, our firm will be able to provide you with skillful representation that will maximize your chances of a favorable outcome of your case in court if you choose to work with us. Contact our firm today to discuss your case and how we can help you.


To Receive Unparalleled & Solutions-Oriented Legal Counsel, Request Your Free Consultation Today

Send My Information