Visitation Rights in Tennessee

Morristown Divorce Attorney Focuses on Your Family Concerns

Numerous studies have proven that having both parents involved in a child's life can be highly beneficial to their overall health and well-being. As a parent, you deserve to share in the parenting responsibilities of your child and have a say in their lives and the manner in which they are raised. At The Bowlin Law Firm, we understand that your parenting rights are important to you and we are determined to assist you in upholding these rights through aggressive representation during your divorce and custody proceedings.

If you are seeking visitation or looking to enforce a visitation order, you need to contact the firm right away and retain trusted legal counsel.

As a non-custodial parent, you have the right to see your child and be involved in their upbringing. In some situations, supervised visits may be required, but you nonetheless have every right to be involved in your child's life. If your ex-spouse or parent of your child is denying you visitation, you may be able to receive legal assistance with enforcing your rights. As a custodial parent, you must also abide by visitation orders, but if you feel that a modification needs to be made to an existing divorce decree or if you are in fear for your child's safety because of the other parent's behavior, then you need to contact Attorney Troy L. Bowlin, II right away.

Consulting a Morristown Family Law Attorney

At our firm, we stand ready to provide legal counsel to both parties and ensure that the safety of the child is maintained and that the rights of the parents are upheld. If you are facing a visitation complication, it is important that you contact Troy L. Bowlin, II right away and speak with our firm's dedicated staff.

We are proud to offer free case evaluations to all potential clients, so do not hesitate to speak with our team today whether you are in Knoxville, Knox County or Hamblen County. You deserve representation, and Morristown Divorce Attorney Troy L. Bowlin, II can help!


To Receive Unparalleled & Solutions-Oriented Legal Counsel, Request Your Free Consultation Today

Send My Information