Troy L. Bowlin, II is the founding attorney of The Bowlin Law Firm. Mr.
Bowlin is from Church Hill, a small town in Hawkins County Tennessee.
Mr. Bowlin graduated from the University of Tennessee where he majored
in Political Science.
Mr. Bowlin received his Juris Doctor from Appalachian School of Law in
Virginia. While attending Law School Mr. Bowlin clerked for the Honorable
Judge Tony W. Stansberry and served as senior clerk for the Knox County
Public Defenders Community Law Office.
Mr. Bowlin has
successfully represented clients throughout the State of Tennessee, including Morristown, Knoxville, Hamblen
County, and Knox County.
Contact The Bowlin Law Firm for your free consultation
Read an interview with Attorney Bowlin
Super Lawyers® Rising Stars for 2013,
10.0 Superb on
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 for 2013
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers for 2013 & 2014
- Pro-Bono Legal Aid of East Tennessee
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Tennessee
- Juris Doctor from Appalachian School of Law
- "Digital Technology in Narcotics Investigations," Discussion
on Digital Technology in Narcotic Investigations
- "Community Health Centers," Hamblen County Government
- Roundtable Discussion at Upper East Tennessee Criminal Defense Lawyers
Schedule your free consultation today.