Troy L. Bowlin, II is the founding attorney of The Bowlin Law Firm. Mr.
Bowlin is from Church Hill, a small town in Hawkins County Tennessee.
Mr. Bowlin graduated from the University of Tennessee where he majored
in Political Science. Mr. Bowlin received his Juris Doctor from Appalachian
School of Law in Virginia. While attending Law School Mr. Bowlin clerked
for the Honorable Judge Tony W. Stansberry and served as senior clerk
for the Knox County Public Defenders Community Law Office. Mr. Bowlin
has successfully represented clients throughout the State of Tennessee,
including Morristown, Knoxville, Hamblen County, and Knox County.
Read an interview with Attorney Bowlin here.
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Tennessee
- Juris Doctor from Appalachian School of Law
- "Digital Technology in Narcotics Investigations," Discussion
on Digital Technology in Narcotic Investigations
- "Community Health Centers," Hamblen County Government
- Roundtable Discussion at Upper East Tennessee Criminal Defense Lawyers