Bicycle Accident Attorney in Morristown
Serving the Injured in Tennessee
Bicycles are becoming an increasingly popular form of transportation and
recreation. There are several benefits to riding a bicycle on city streets
and there are some great disadvantages. Some of the benefits include:
- Riding a bicycle allows you to avoid most, if not all, city traffic
- Riding a bicycle benefits your cardiovascular health
- Riding a bicycle can save money
However, riding a bicycle can also come with some major disadvantages:
- Bicycles can be hard to see in a vehicle's rear-view mirror
- Bicycles can be easily lost in a vehicle's blind-spot
- Bicycles are more prone to accidents than larger vehicles
- Due to their small size, bicycle accidents can be devastating to the rider
Throughout the United States it is estimated that 67,000 bicyclists visit
the emergency room with head injuries every year.
In 2008, there were 716 fatal bicycle accidents in the U.S. - this comes
out to one bicyclist being killed every six hours. It is vitally important
that you are aware of your surroundings when riding a bicycle. A bicyclist,
however, can only be so careful, there comes a point where the bicyclist
is doing all that they can do and they are reliant upon the other drivers
on the road to apply reasonable care to their driving, to obey traffic
laws and thereby greatly decrease the risk of an accident.
Injured in a bicycle accident?
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident due to the negligent acts
of another individual then you will greatly benefit from the legal assistance
of a Morristown
personal injury lawyer from
The Bowlin Law Firm. Our firm is
dedicated to the excellent representation of our clients in Knoxville,
Knox County and Hamblen County. We will fight aggressively to see that you obtain monetary compensation
for your injuries and that you are not left without options for your future.
Contact our firm today to discuss your case.