Morristown Medical Malpractice Lawyer

As consumers we expect the medical treatment that we receive to be correct and to help us heal from the ailments and conditions that we experience. Doctors, nurses and pharmacists are expected to provide the accepted standard of care in every case. When a medical error takes place, a malpractice claim can be filed against all of the parties responsible.

There are hundreds of thousands of cases each year in which medical professionals make errors and breach the duty that they have towards patients. If you are suffering, reach out for your initial consultation.

In 2008 there were over 20,000 individuals who died from taking medications that were prescribed to them and another 14,800 who died from taking narcotic painkillers. This is only the statistics of individuals who died in certain categories throughout the United States. There are many more individuals who suffer various injuries due to wrong prescriptions, unnecessary surgeries, birth injuries and other types of medical negligence.

If you have suffered injuries, illness, a worsened condition or have lost a loved one through the negligent acts of any medical practitioner, accidental or otherwise, do not hesitate to speak with a legal representative from The Bowlin Law Firm. We represent the injured in medical malpractice cases throughout the areas of Morristown, Knoxville, Knox County, and Hamblen County.

Fighting for the Rights of the Injured

A Morristown personal injury attorney from our firm will be able to provide you with answers to your questions regarding your case, discuss your options with you, advise you of the best legal action for you to take and provide you with skillful representation of your case in court if you choose to work with us. There is a statute of limitations that applies to medical malpractice in the state of Tennessee for filing a claim. If you are a former patient, you have up to one year to file a claim against the negligent doctor for the procedure that was performed on you in order to obtain compensation.

Contact our firm today to discuss your case and how we can help you.


To Receive Unparalleled & Solutions-Oriented Legal Counsel, Request Your Free Consultation Today

Send My Information